Terms & Conditions
1. About personal information we collect
(1) Our company may collect personal information in personal data card, application form or any marketing survey or questionnaire when individuals purchase on our products and services, request for quotations or enquiries, or participate in our events.
※The term “Personal Information” is defined by personal data legislation, such as customer’s name (legal name), age, date of birth, telephone number, email address, address, company name, credit card number, bank account number or other equivalent information, that can clearly show the customer’s identity. Any data that enable to identify the customer may also define as Personal Information.
2. About how we use personal information
Our company may use personal information in any of the following purposes, otherwise, we shall obtain customer’s consent before using.
Answer enquiries or information requests from customers;
Conduct customer survey in order improve our services;
Confirm registration to company events;
Confirm the subscription of e-newsletter;
Confirm registration of membership or related services;
Send notice to the winners of lucky draw or other rewards, or free gifts;
With prior consent from customer, send out visual image or video to magazine or media for promotion purpose;
Use in personnel recruitment offer and notice;
Use in any anonymous statistics.
(2) Besides, with prior consent from customer, our company may cooperate with hotels, wedding venues, restaurants, bridal shops, wedding venue consultant companies, wedding planners, wedding gift shops, photographers, travel agencies, floral shops, beauty salons and send out their promotion materials to customers. Customers have the right to terminate this service request at any time.
3. About how we share personal information with third-party
(1) In principle, without prior consent from customers, our company will not disclose or share personal information to third-party. However, in order to fulfill customers’ objective and to provide better services, our company may share personal information with some partner companies (“the partners” ). Moreover, if a customer requests for the service, from our best knowledge, directly related to the partner’s business, our company will share information. In this situation, our company will sign agreement with the partners to assign the responsibility to protect our customers’ privacy and strictly request the partners not to disclose and provide personal information other parties.
(2) When police or other legal departments of the government requests for any disclosure of personal information, without the limitation of this policy, our company will follow the order or instruction by the government officials.
4. Staff training
Our company will conduct regular training to our staff and all employees (including part time and temporary workers) regarding the importance of the protection of personal information we collected.
5. About how we modify and delete personal information
(1) Our company shall response immediately to request of termination of any direct marketing materials to be sent to our customers.
(2) On a reasonable ground, our company shall response positively to any requests of review, modification and deletion of any personal information in our database.
6. Legal compliance
Our company will absolutely comply with legal regulations about the usage of personal information. We will also review and update related policies regularly.
When our company makes any material changes or modifications in this notice, we will make announcement in our official website. Customers can read the revised policy in our official website so as to understand how we collect and use their personal information, please visit our company website regularly. Besides, if our company uses personal data in occasions different from when the personal data is collected, we will also disclose them in our company website.
8. About Cookie
When customers visit a website, a cookie will be send to your computer in order to remember your browsing history and input contents, etc. In your next visit, the site will be able to distinguish your information and make changes according to the customer identity. Our company uses Cookie in order to provide better service to customers and it does not related to specific personal information of customers.
Our company uses Cookie in the following purposes.
To remember customers’ registered information when they login to our system. It helps to improve our online services and conveniences, e.g. personalized customer services etc.
To broadcast advertisement in websites of other industries based on customers’ search preferences and their uses of our company’s website.
To count the number of users and visits we received in our company website.
To improve our service and maintain security system, remind customers to login and reconfirm password to their accounts after a period of time.
Moreover, we have authorized the third parties, such as Yahoo! and Google to broadcast our advertisement in other websites of our industry. The third parties, such as Yahoo! and Google, will base on the data in our Cookie to broadcast our advertisement.
Customers can disable Google’s Cookie function in Google advertisement termination page to stop the advertisements in your search page (Or you can disable the use of Cookie sent by the third parties in the Network Advertising Initiative page.)
In addition, Customers can set their Cookie permission in their browser as they wish. They can choose from “accept all Cookies”, “decline all Cookies” or “inform users when receive Cookie invitation” in their computers. There are different settings on browsers, please read the details of your browser’s user information. Please be reminded that if you decline all Cookies, you may not be able to access some services provided by our company.